Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Kiko 384

Hey hey!!
I've been really busy lately, but I'm hoping I will get a little free time soon, and do more posts, because I really hate leaving you guys without any new posts.

Today's nailpolish is a new Kiko I got, a really bright blue cream. It was opaque, and the application was excellent just like all the other kikos, and I must say I was pretty impressed with the fact that this one was opaque in one coat, I added another one, because I'm obssesed like that, but a normal person wouldn't have needed it.

The wear is pretty good too, after 4 days I only had some tip wear, and a chip due to my exfoliating nails, not the nailpolish. Some of you who follow me on Instagram must have seen that.

Here are the photos:


4 comments:

  1. Love this color. And this color suits you very well. Amazing, how long it lasted on you. On me every polish chip on the second day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loveeeeeeeee this color

    http://maripossaaa25.blogspot.ro/2012/09/cel-mai-frumos-albastru.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!