Thursday, July 12, 2012

What I would wear Series 1 episode 3

I haven't done one of these in ages. So here it is the outfit:
Dress: Asos - I think it was 25€, but I don't think they sell this anymore.
Shoes: André - I bought these on sale for I don't remember how much last year in spring.
Bracelet: Mango - I bought this just a few days ago on sale for like 2€
Bag: Minelli - I saw this on sale in some stores but in orange.
Collar: H&M - they still have this in stores it was like 4€ - I just love wearing this thing, it completely transforms an outfit, makes it pop instantly, a simple shirt becomes chic.

Nail polishes from left to right:
- Dior-Timeless gold  swatch here
- BB couture - Sea of Cortez swatch here
- Topshop blue and silver Sandstorm duo swatches here
- Barry M - Indigo swatch here

8 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!