Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Chanel Coco Blue gradient

Hey, everyone!!
We recentely had a nice 2 weeks of 20% off at Sephora, and I just had to buy this nail polish, I had been craving for ages. So I got it at a more decent price.

This is a blue creme with blue shimmer, just lovely. And i loved the way it suited my skintone too. Although it chipped in two days, don't know if it was because of the polish or what, because I don't recall doing anything different than usually.

It applied nicely, but after two coats I still had some bald spots and I chose to leave it that way, because it wasn't that obvious.

I decided to do another gradient, since they've become a huge favourite of mine, with China Glaze Ray-diant.



 

4 comments:

  1. I also said this on Instagram but I'll repeat it: I'm in love with this combo! The blue is amazing and it looks so beautiful with the glitter on top. I've heard that the Chanel formula doesn't work for a lot of people because it chips very fast. I hope you have better luck next time you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have other Chanels and they didn't do this to me. Thanx I'm glad you like it

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!