Monday, June 18, 2012

OPI - I don't give a Rotterdam & Nubar - Black polka dot

I have had this one for a long time, just didn't get the time to get around to it.
It was one of the two polishes I got from the Holland collection. I am not a fan of this one, it doesn't suit my skin tone. I like the color in the bottle, I just don't like it on my nails.

How would I describe this color??? Hmmm. I could say it's a blue cream base, with some white and silver fleks?? Don't really know. It's an odd color.

This was two coats, and application is a dream like any OPI, consistancy is perfect.

I topped this with two coats of Nubar's Black polka dot:




3 comments:

  1. Looks very nice with the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually skip light blue polishes but this one really attracts me ;-)
    And looks nice with black dots!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!