Monday, June 11, 2012

Gradient contest

Hey every one!
I love gradients so much, that in the honor of my hitting 300 followers, I thought I'd have a gradient contest and have you vote for the photos I get.

I don't know if I will get any contestants, but I am trying. I will have two prizes.
First prize is this :

Second prize is this:

The rules are:
- one entry per person.
- the gradient must be done on a real live hand.
- I would like to see at least 3 fingers in the picture.
- colors are your choice, and you can do anything you want as long as it has at the basis, a gradient.
- email me your photos, your blog link if you have one and your email address at dianaruxi (@) gmail (dot) com
- at the end of june I will no longer be taking entries
- on the first of july I will post the entries on my blog and every follower will be able to vote for 15 days ( so you will know the winner on the 15th of july)
- the one with the most votes wins first prize and the one with the second most votes wins second prize.
- any entries that don't respect the rules will not be posted on the blog.
- at the end of the vote, I will contact the winners by email, and ask for their addresses so I can send their prizes. 

Hope everything is clear enough - if you have any questions don't hesitate to email me at the address I listed before.

I hope to see lots of entries, and hope you think this will be fun to do.
Good luck everyone! GRADIENT ON!

PS: All entries are welcomed (including international).


17 comments:

  1. In primul rand felicitari Ruxi!
    Sa ai cat mai multi followersi :D
    In al doilea rand, ai avut o super idee cu concursul, imi place :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the contest, the prizes are great. I'll definitively joining, because I love gradient manicures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll for sure get in an entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I submit a gradient that's been posted to my blog for a while or do you want brand new gradients dedicated to just this contest? Just wondering! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, i'm in... unless i forgot ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny!
    I'll try to come up with something ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!