Monday, March 12, 2012

Dior - Shadow

This is a part of their "Les violets hypnotiques" collection. It was the only color I found original from the trio, so I only bought this one.

It is a dark purple cream base, with subtle but not invisible pink and mauve shimmer I would say.

I used two coats for this and I can say I really love it. I already tried it a few weeks back but forgot to take pictures. I really loved it, and found it very resistant, I wore it for like 3 days with no chips, and it didn't even wear out.

So yeah don't regret this purchase, very pretty and original color.




In this photo I added a coat of Sally Hansen Set the Stage

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I loev it with the gold glitter on top.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!