Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Essie-Size matters

Hello!!!
For today I have another Essie , part of the winter collection - Cocktail Bling.
This one is a dark strong red cream with purple undertones. The application was a bit tricky, but I guess it turned out ok.

This was two coats, and one coat of Wicked Fast - Cult Nails. The top coat left some streaks.

What do you think of the winter collection so far?

I am thinking I am kind of sick of all the creams. The fall collection was all creams, this one is all creams. Bla bla bla. And the formula on these is not getting better, I find the fall collection much easier to work with. I do like the name of this one, so funny!! right?

Here are the photos:





Almost forgot to attach the bonus photo of Mumu installed in my drawer

5 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!