Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Essie - Brooch the Subject

I barely have the time to write this so I'm gonna make it quick. This is a polish from the Winter collection 2011, and it is a nude.

Two coats, could have used another one, but works this way too.

It is a nude beige cream polish. I think this is actually a huge trend right now in nail polish, I've seen this is so many fashion presentations, but I am not really a fan.

Here are the photos, they suck I know but I still have no sunlight and no light bulb.





7 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Mie-mi place astea de mor. Gotta have it gotta have it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hesitated getting this one but chose Case Study instead. Try adding some glitter and a matte topcoat to spice it up a bit (you can check my "Essence Nude it + Circus confetti mattified" post if you want to get an idea of what I'm talking about). Bisou genevois

    ReplyDelete
  3. I barely had the time to do my nails today, I had been walking around with an really damaged mani for like 2 days.
    Cristina ma bucur ca iti place, si mie imi place pt un nud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color! I don't usually like nude's but I really like this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is a great nude, but it needs a little something haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbe oje! Imi plac mult pozele tale! Ma bucur ca te-am descoperit! Te invit in comunitatea romaneasca de bloggerite. Daca ai cont de facebook te astept in grupul nostru Beauty Corner http://www.facebook.com/groups/152251711518306/ !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a big fan of nudes but I think they are quite versatile and a nice base for stamping/decals...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!