Thursday, September 1, 2011

China Glaze - Blue Iguana

I know this is a little late, but I had forgotten I had not swatched this one until now.
I had read on several blogs that this stains bad, so I guess that's why I left it last, and finally forgot about it.

It's a blue shimmer foil I would say, with turquoise sparkles.  A bit on the sheer side I would say, but hey this is a look too.

I applied two coats and still had some VNL.

I kinda like it, but I kinda don't. Do you get it?
Here are the photos. Click to enlarge






And something for you to groove to:

Groove Armada - My Friend 
Doesn't this song remind you of the best summers you had with your best friends?


2 comments:

  1. I love that song (and even bought the CD that year)!
    I understand the yes/no feeling on the polish. Nice but don't know if I would buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Love the foil appearance!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!