Monday, July 25, 2011

Sephora n°71

I don't normally buy Sephora polishes, because I find them to be a bit overpriced 5€ for 5ml, but when I saw this bottle I fell in love.
It is actually not that cool on the nail though. It's silver shimmer with red shimmer mixed together, and when it applies it turns out pink.
The formula is great, and the application is too, I am not a fan of the brush though, it's the rounded tip kind.
It was opaque in one coat, but I applied two.
I thought it would look better matte so I applied a coat of Essence matte top coat, and I was right it does looks better matte.
Here are the photos:







4 comments:

  1. Thank you I like it better that way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks like a Suede, lovely! I think they are overpriced, too...But I've seen a couple of super nice shimmery colors in their display lately :-/ So far I just added them to my "mental" wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maisenzasmalto thank I'm glad you like it

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!