Tuesday, July 19, 2011

OPI - Smok'n in havana

First of all sorry for the crappy frequency I've been posting at, but I have some good excuses. I have been working like crazy and the free time I do have I have been spending it searching for decoration ideas for our new appartement, and today I had an interview with the bank, and we are really on a tight shedule.
Now on to this polish. I bought it of Transdesign, but I am not so sure about it. The color is a deep red cream with orange brick like shimmer. I am not normally a fan of this kind of colors and I should not have bought it, but it's a classic, and I had to have at least one of this kind in my collection.
The application  was fine just like with every OPI I love the brush and everything went on smoothly, but the wear was kind of dissapointing, it wore like what you see in the pictures after only 2 days, but hey what can I say I didn't wrap my tips I never do it's a bitch to remove afterwards.
I bearly had time to take pictures of this polish, and that's why they are so crappy.
This was two coats:



4 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous color. I for sure think of Cuba when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it's a classic! But really nice (even if I'm not fond of these colors) and classy...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!