Friday, July 15, 2011

China Glaze Tronica - Cyberspace

Another great polish from my swap with Carolina!
This one is part of the Tronica collection and it is a beige holo.
I applied 3 coats because I used a normal base coat, and as you all now holos don't really get along with your run of the mill base coats.
I really loved the polish, except we bearly had some sunshine to profit from it's holoness, but there was a bit of sunshine which I really stalked that day, whenever I saw a ray of light I would get out my camera and try to take some decent photos of this polish. But the sun was a bit shy.
So here are the photos:







4 comments:

  1. This whole collection is really hard to capture. Even in full sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vraiement chic!
    BTW I do the "sun-stalking" then "running outdoor with camera" thing, too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. brinkka2011 says: Hi, I love your weblog. Is there some thing I can do to obtain updates like a subscription or some thing? Im sorry Im not acquainted with RSS?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you can follow by google friend connect, I will try to put on a different form of subcription.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!