Monday, June 6, 2011

Misa - Krystal Water

The other polish I bought from Misa's summer collection which by the way is very similar to the China Glaze Island escape, is this one a blue jelly base with lots of turquoise shimmer.
I found that the China Glazes needed only two coats for opacity, and the Misa needed 3. Another thing I don't like about the Misas is that it shrinks when I apply my Seche vite, and it looks like horendous tip ware.
So this is 3 coats and I didn't like it so much on my skin because it makes my hands look like zombie hands.
Here are the photos:




3 comments:

  1. I love it ! Reminds me of the water .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toyomi -Yap it's a bit transparent like water
    Salander - it's gotta look better if you're at the beach with a blue swimsuit on you

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!