Sunday, May 8, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I want to thank Caroline from Caroline does nails! who gave me this award. I think this is an award for blogs with less than 300 followers, who deserve to have more. When you receive this you are supposed to pass it along to 3 other blogs.

So my picks are:
Notes on nails - I think she has great nails and her photos are cool
Kitten Nails - She does  great manis too
Wacky Laki - A blog I discovered today and like very much
And last but not least I would like to nominate another one, my friend Cristina's blog Opinionated little finger
All of these I think are blogs that diserve much more followers than they already have.
So check these out. 

5 comments:

  1. I do not know how to express you the gratitude
    Many thanks!!
    *dance*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much sweetheart! :)
    Millions of BISOUS!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for tagging me with the award! You are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you hun!! im so happy :D xx

    Kitten

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!