Sunday, May 15, 2011

China Glaze Papaya Punch

I am loving this collection more and more, each polish I try makes me love it more.
This is from the Island Escape collection, and I'm sure you've already seen it, but you've never seen it on me!:)
It' a bright orange cream, that I really really really love. When I look at it, it makes me think I'm on a beach in the Barbados, having a swim, or something. It's truly a summer color.
The formula is great, a bit thick, but I loved the way it applied.
I put on a design from my BM 215 plate, and then I tried another one.
Here are the results:
This is where Mumu decided to take his bath










1 comment:

  1. sympa le premier motif ! je t'ai (enfin!) ajouté à ma blogroll (je sais j'ai du retard)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!