Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pink Wednesday - Flormar 125

A brand I have never shown you - Flormar - I think it's italian at it's origins, now the factory is in Turkey, and in my country we find it in any mall - they have little stands and they sell their products. They offer a wide variety of nail polish, all kinds of colours and finishes.
This one is a cream bright pink, I know it may look a bit jellish from the photos but trust me it isn't.
Let's talk formula - I like it, it's not runny, not too consistent either, a bit thick , but applies well, I did not have any problems with it. On this brush some of the hairs were a bit long and made it a bit hard to apply evenly so I trimmed them down myself and after that everything went on smoothly.
The price is another attractive aspect, in my country these are sold for about 2 $. So not too bad hey!!!
Drying time is normal, and I didn't get any chips either. So I will definitely buy more when I go to Romania.
Here are the photos : click to enlarge

Bonus my cat sleeping on the box of polishes

11 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! Whoa I'm a little behind :) I love this color and kitty! Your cat looks like my sweet baby Orton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pink!
    Your kitty is so cute, protecting your polishes lol...
    I tagged you in my latest post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Flormar polishes, they are Turkish brand and have very nice quality. love this shade on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually thought they were italian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Si mie imi plac ojele Flormar, au unele nuante chiar dragute. Sunt turcesti, asa cum a zis si hermetic :) Am vazut ca ai un guest post pe alt blog, tot cu o oja Flormar - imi poti zice si mie numarul ojei? pls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ti-am dat mail. Eu am citit pe situl lor ca au inceput in Italia si pe urma au mutat fabrica in Turcia

    ReplyDelete
  7. am aceeasi intrebare ca si Alexa :)
    http://www.flormar.com/English/makeup.asp?markaid=1&markaadi=NAIL%20ENAMEL&bolumid=4&bolumadi=NAILS

    sper sa-ti fie de folos

    kisses,
    Mihaela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oja de pe situl Aurorei este nrul 318. The flormar on my guest post for Aurora is no 318.
    Am uitat sa precizez acolo, dar i-am spus si sper sa adauge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mihaela mersi dar stiam deja care este situl lor.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!