Tuesday, April 12, 2011

China Glaze Tonica - Laser Lime


Another great Tronica, that I got in my first swap with Carolina. This one is a lime green just as the name suggests.
It's such a great summery colour, and with the subtle holographic effect, you can be happy like it, in the sunshine. I also did a top coat of black shatter.
Although it's not that work appropriate, I guess some of you can afford to take this one to work, but I can't, that is when I have to go into the office, because I usually work from at home, and sometimes go to the office.
Anyways, I have been thinking of vacation lately since we've been having such nice weather, and I would love to go to Greece again this summer - I loved it each time I was there and would really love to go again. So here are the photos of the polish, and some photos of my trip to Santorini a few years ago.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that polish is so pretty! And those holiday photos makes me long for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable manicure!
    I love your pictures.
    I hope you can take your vacations soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, I want this one so bad! looks great with the black crackle too! I hope to go to a hot vacation spot sometime in the summer also

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!