Friday, March 25, 2011

Orly - Pure Porcelaine

I first saw this on Penelope's blog which I love by the way, and her nails are gorgeous. I think it looks better on her than on me, but it is a very very beautiful polish. First of all, the colour is something different comparing to other nude polishes, this is a light dusty cream pink. It is super glossy, almost like a jelly!!
And the formula is great, not runny, but just right.
I love it and wore it all day, and the second day thought I'd give it a different spin, and applied a coat of crackle.
This and Royal velvet are the only ones I bought from the Precious collection.
Here are the photos- this is 3 coats - 2 would have been enough also.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and delicate--until the crack, of course. :) I haven't tried this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the "shout out"! And it looks great on you, too. I ♥ the juxtaposition of the dainty Pure Porcelain against the Concrete Crackle - nice combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get mine one day. :) I hope it'll be a perfect nude for me, because it really looks lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color looks very nice on you, I love what you did with crackle.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!