Monday, February 28, 2011

Guest post - Cristina does nails - Color Club - Love 'em/ Leave 'em

Hi everyone!!
Today I have another guest post from Cristina, she's been on a roll recently. Here she is raving about this holo from Color Club, which is also on my wishlist by the way. I don't own any Color Club yet, but I sure hope to sometime soon.

"This is yet another new brand for me, my first Colour Club nail polish and I think it will definitely not be the last!

This is truly a “petite merveille”. So gorgeous and so special! The base is a nice caramel shade (more on the nude side) with lots and lots of holo fine shimmer in it. So beautiful!

The application was perfect, and you know what? It’s a perfect ONE coater. Excellent drying time, super wear – survived a volleyball match! ;)

Here I am wearing one coat of Love em/ Leave ‘em + one coat of Seche Vite."

Here are the pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!