Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cristina does nails - OPI - Black cherry chutney

Cristina is an OPI addict, so this is why the majority of her posts are OPI.
This is the last post she did for me.

"OPI’s Black Cherry Chutney is definitely one of my favourite colours of my entire haul!

It’s what everybody would call an “oldie but goodie” :). It’s from Spring 2008 India Collection!

It’s a cherry dark purple (black cherry describes it very well!) with a lot of red shimmer in it.

In the sun you can see this shimmer to perfection, and then you might just say “it’s lit from within!” (I’m sorry, I don’t remember the blogger that used this expression for the first time. Maybe Alizarine?).

Anyways, this is a gorgeous colour to wear whenever you want to feel elegant and seductive. I don’t know about you people, but I felt like a real lady while wearing this! :)

I’ve found the application to be quite tricky, which is unusual for an OPI, and you’d need 3 coats for good opacity. Good wear, normal drying time.

Again, really spectacular in the sun!

Here I am wearing 2 coats of OPI Black Cherry Chutney and 1 coat of Mavala MavaDry (which produced some ugly bubbles, quite visible on my index…)

And as a bonus, a picture of my bunny, Ghitzou, sleeping on my lap:"



Ghitzou is her bunny if you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!