Friday, February 4, 2011

China Glaze - Pelican Grey

This was not one of my favorites from this collection , it looked kinda gloomy on my nails.
It's a light gray with very subtle white shimmer. It applied just like this entire collection and that is great, dried off super fast, and I also got the tip wear in a day which is not too great but hey the colors are gorgeous. So I guess this is a quite homogeneous collection. I don't know if you can see the shimmer very well, but I was unable to get a good photo.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gray. I must get this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad you didn't like it, i think it looks great :) I think the shimmer gives it that little something special

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it but not that much as the others.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!