Friday, January 14, 2011

Estee Lauder - Surreal Violet

Can I just say OMG!!!!
This was more than love at first site, this was love at first glimpse. It's such a pretty colour, I just never want to take it off my nails. It is a beautiful cream lilac shade sprinkled with lots of bronze shimmer. I must say this was worth the 19 € I paied for it.
Great application , opaque in two coats, and dries off pretty fast too. But just look at the colour, I couldn't stop staring at my nails. This is part of the goodies I bought for myself with the gift card that my father in law offered me for Christmas. I was unable to take an accurate photo of this polish, but trust me these photos don't do it justice.

with flash
natural light

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!